Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Paynes Summer in CaliFornia! June 18 2009

WARNING: So I've decided to make my blog into more of a Journal type record thing that at the end of the year I can have made into a book for family keeps sakes. So I apoligize for those that actually do take interest in our family blog because its likely to become a lot less interesting.

So this has been quite the crazy summer. Starting right after Memorial day Jason took off to California for an opportunity to make some money that would hopefully give him the chance to take on the amount of school he would like, as he has change his major to medicine. We are really excited about the opportunity and feel really good about the answers the we have recieved from the Lord.

Hadley and I met Jason in Cali about two weeks ago and have been having a lot of fun, visiting the beach, and hitting up the alleys in LA. But today we decided we would take a day off and i would remind Hadley once again who is "the boss." She has definately gotten a little off her day to day schedule that use to consist of a Morning swim at Nana and Grandads til about Noon, then she would have lunch and go down for a nap while I was able to get some sun and enjoy a little break from being a mom sitting out by the pool. But since getting here in cali her naps have been taken many times in the car on the go on our daily adventures to whatever. The girls we are with out here can't believe how good she is at just tagging along and being my little mini me. We do have so much fun and besides the little attitude she has enquired with me lately she really is so great to put up with all the stuff I wanna do.

Hadley has been chitter chattering so much lately. Sometimes she will go on and on have a conversation with me that makes no sense whats so ever. But I am convinced she honestly thinks she is talking real words and makes total sense in her own mind. She does say a lot though that makes sense. Book, Puppy, Bella, Sippie, blanky, bye bye, shoe, and one she will use a lot is she will come up to me and just simply say "hi" Its pretty cute. We usually go back a forth a few times just saying "hi" to each other. Oh, She has also always been obsessed with her shoes. Without fail every morning she will pick out the shoes she wants to wear that day and bring them to me and say "please" and insist that i put them on her right away, no matter what I am in the middle of doing. She is definatly growing up so fast and is pretty much my best friend and the thing that holds me together while we are out here in California away from everything we are accustomed to.

I have been terrible at taking pictures sense we got here but I will definately do better Starting...... Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good idea about the journal thing.
I just made a book of my blog (w/ lots of editing though) I can't wait to get it back from the printers.

I hope Jason does well w/ this new job venture this Summer:)

BECKY said...

She's so adorable! I'm in the process of making our 2008 book from our blog... I think it's a great way to keep your family's history. Hope all goes well in Cali!