Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aug. 18, 2009

I'm just gonna take a minute and brag about my husband. He has been working so hard sense we have moved here for the summer to sell security systems. I am so proud of him and making all this happen at such late notice. He has really put his all into and done really well, especially concidering he got such a late start in the summer compared to the other guys in the office. But after a long summer, of 6 days a week, 10 hour days when you count comute time he finally took a day off to have a little fun.

He has been really wanting to go to Universal Studios and sense I had gotten an annual pass at the begining of the summer I would get in free which made that idea even better. So Lindsay offered to watch Hadley for the day and so the two of us were off to Hollywood. We had a blast just being able to do what we wanted and after a long day of rides, shows, and walking around we decided to finish off the day at Bucca Di Beppo which was absolutely delicious. I realised how important it is to make time for one another and get a baby sitter. I love Hadley more than anything, and even though she is so easy to take along, its definatly refreshing to be just the two of us every once in a while. Now I wish I had tons of pictures to post but about half way to the park I realised I forgot the Camera. So sad. But we took plenty of mental pictures and I guess that will have to do.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you two taking some time out for yourselves:) What a fun day that must have been.

megan allen said...

Good for you. It's nice to get out once in a while. You deserve it!

Rachelle Palmer said...

I had no idea u guys were in Cali!!! Geeze...

{Levi and Em} said...

Congrats girl!!! #2 on the way...sheesh!!! We won't be having #1 for like 2 years! You guys make great parents, so excited for you!