Friday, November 13, 2009

Allen Family Reunion

So I figured its coming to my favorite part of the year and before I post on all the fun things that are to come I should catch my blog up on the last couple months, Starting with the Allen Family reunion.

You can always count on Aunt Debbie to plan such fun family reunions. Everything just seems to go so smoothly when she is incharge. We went out to her cabin in Coches, Az and learned all about are ancestry and history we have there. Grandad even gave all the grandkids and great grandkids Indian Name. Hadley was called "little red bow" i was given the name "Sparkling Brook" and Jason... well His is "still to come." We had a great time at Annies Apple farm where the kids got to pick apples and eat yummy apple pie. We had a Blast!








No comments: