Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Nana Kay

I think I thought the day would never come that I would have to say good-bye to my Dear Nana Kay. But about two weeks ago she fell in the night a broke her hip, and with a severe stroke to follow she began to quickly let us know she would be leaving us very soon. I was able to share her last tender moments here, moments that I will charish forever. I don't know anyone who was more accepting and kind to everyone she knew. She loved all her grandkids and great grandkids unconditionally, which if you knew how many of us there were you know that that is a full time job. She is such an amazing example to me, and I am so greatful for a Savior who has provided us a way that we may all be together again. Til We Meet Again Nana.......Good Night Sweet Dreams I Love You!

1 comment:

Jen said...

It was such a beautiful funeral. I'm so glad I was able to attend.