Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today is the Day!

Thats right everyone, I am updating my blog. So brace yourself for, well nothing all that special. So the last 10 days hadley and I have layed pretty low sense she has become one of the unfortunate babies of this glorious season. Yes, she has RSV. Luckily it hasn't been anything too serious. I keep waiting for to stop breathing or something, but serioulsy she hasn't even needed a breathing treatment and i think we are coming to the end of this whole ordeal. so cross your fingers. But here are some pictures of our happy little girl before this unfortunate sickness came and made her feel all sad and yucky.



Don't we look so cool with our sunglasses. The funniest part about it is that Hadley loved them.
She seriously didn't take them off or even try to take them off the entire time we were there and even the whole way home. It was hilarious.


Hadley was in heaven doing her favorite thing at the Park. The swings!





Having a little fun with photoshop....



8 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

LOVE the glasses! Isn't is the best being a mom?!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh she looks so cute in that swing with her sunglasses on. You look gorgeous in that family picture at the top! Love ya!

Chelsea and Glen said...

She is so cute!

Jen said...

Welcome back!
Love the glasses- too cute:)

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Sooo cute! congrats on updating the blog! Welcome back! haha!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Simply adorable! I'm so sorry for the longest message ever the otherday! I'm so scatter-brained! But I finally remembered the other place that had the cake pan- Bed Bath and Beyond. Good luck!

Krystal Arnett said...

She is so dang cute; I love the last pic. I have Photoshop Elements 7 but don't know how to use it yet; that is on my list of many things to do.

The Earnest Family said...

Welcome back! It's good to see you back in cyber space. I know to well about the RSV thing, poor girl. She looks so cute-you'll have to teach me the photo shop thing!