Thursday, May 14, 2009

Christmas Present in April!

So My amazin hubby Gave me a cruise for Christmas. Along with my 2 brothers and their wives and my sister and her husband. Couldn't have asked for a more fun group. (Well, except if the entire family could've been there) but we did our best to live it up for all of them.



The Crew...


Enjoying a Mango Dacuri in Ensanada....Why Can't Guys just do what they are suppose to in pictures?


The Girls Doing what they do best, Shopping in Ensanada!


We decided to Rent quads for the day and hit up the shop and cruise the beach and freeways....Yes, thats what i said, FREEWAYS!!! it was Crazy!


A Day At Sea.....


Fancy Night At Dinner!



Dinner Probably became one of our Favorite parts of the cruise! I'm Pretty sure the rest of the boat thought we were completely wasted when secretly all we had to drink was Chocolate Milk....Atleast thats what they said it was. HMMMM????

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a fun trip! Oh how i wish someday to go on a cruise to anywhere:)

Me, Myself, and I said...

I bet you had fun. Mom told me Hadley was a bit "grumpy" since you left her by herself! I think she wanted to go too!

The Thatchers said...

Wow. that looks like heaven. Im glad you fun. you look great