Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter 2009

I know Easter is well and over, but I been so busy lately going out of town and moving that I never got around to post pictures. Especially sense I promised my Father-in-law I would like 2 weeks ago. So here is some Fun Easter Moments....

Easter Morning....Yes that is a chick and duck! And no, i don't know what i was thinking....

Look out Chickie......



Here she comes.....


Gotcha!! ..... I didn't get the next picture because i had to put the camara down and help jason pry the chick out of hadleys fingers. She fully had the chick picked up loving it. Like mother, like daughter....


Easter Egg hunt @ Nana and Grandads

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am seriously cracking up that you bought a chick & a duck. Do you still have them?

Hiatt Family said...

Her dress is SO cute!!!

Krystal Arnett said...

Could she be any sweeter?!

Ashli Johnson said...

haha! I bought and 2 chix too for Easter!! I remember our parents doing that for us when we were little and it was SOOO fun!! So i had to do it! Now my back porch is covered in bird poop and they chirp sooo loud at night!! Not a good idea! haha Miss ya!! We need to hang out soon!