Friday, November 13, 2009

November 09

My Brother and I were talking about the stress that Women, Mothers and Wives place on themselves today. Constantly comparing and critisizing themselves for there weaknesses. He gave me a Talk from the Ensign by Pres. Uchtdorf, underlining and placing stars next to things he felt special. Including this quote....

"May I invite you to rise to the great potentioal within you. But don't reach beyond your capacity. Don't set goals beyond your capacity to achieve. Don't feel guilty or dwell on thoughts of failure. Don't compare yourself with others. Do the best you can, and the Lord will provide the rest. Have faith and confidence in Him, and you will see miracles happen in your life and the lives of your loved ones. The virtue of your own life will be a light to those who sit in darkness, because you are a living witness of the fulness of the gospel."

"If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates."

I am so lucky to have brothers that care and take time to do little things to let you know they care.

2 comments:

BECKY said...

You really do have amazing brothers! I love that quote. I keep looking to see if you're having a boy or girl... do you know yet?? Hadley looks so cute in her halloween costume- she is getting so big! I miss my AZ fam... tell everyone hi for me.

Brady & Josie Martinez said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing (: